Sunday, March 9, 2008

Giggles & Hissy fits

Lots of more little things happening these days. We're seeing some of the different emotions start to come through. We've always loved the happy moments, but let's face it, there are other emotions that are almost as much fun. It is cruel to think that these little hissy fits are kinda amusing? I'm sure the reasons are serious enough affairs for Maeghan, I mean, who else wouldn't get frustrated when the little toy won't fit in the mouth.




We do love the giggles though. Even I can be funny in the world of Maeghan. If only being funny was as easy as saying 'boo'. Although, Isaac laughs at that too. I guess I should be happy that at least the babies find me funny. I'm sure that won't last forever.




That's it for now. Though a quick note... Happy Birthday Peter. See, I don't need to rely on Derrick anymore.

No comments: